Back To Top
Espresso Martini & Whole Bean Gift Set
Developed by Michelin-starred chef Ashley Palmer-Watts, discover a luxurious, decadent spin on the classic espresso martini. A silky smooth, intense speciality coffee cocktail mix made with all natural ingredients, no additives or preservatives here!
Our martini mix has been expertly blended using a combination of our The Genius coffee infused winter wheat vodka, The Genius cold brew and a rich and silky, salted Demerara and Muscovado syrup.
Choose to finish with either pod espresso or bean to cup espresso and enjoy the ultimate coffee-based cocktail at home, no matter how you brew. Just shake over ice with fresh espresso and enjoy!
- The Genius cold brew coffee
- The Genius infused winter wheat vodka
- Sugar syrup (Demerara & Castor Sugar, Salt)
Our gift set is delivered in our signature gift box and includes:
- 1 x 700ml bottle of espresso martini mix (20% ABV)
- 240g x The Big Shot whole bean coffee
- 1 x Boston cocktail shaker
- 1 x Hawthorne cocktail strainer
- Ashley Palmer-Watts Exclusive Cocktail Recipes
- Brew two 25ml shots of espresso and allow to cool
- In a cocktail tin half filled with ice, combine 70ml (70g) of Espresso martini mix with 50ml of cool espresso.
- Firmly attach the lid and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Strain through a fine strainer into a martini glass.
- Garnish by placing three coffee beans in top of the foam.
Artisan’s limited edition mix has a shelf life of 3 months unopened. Once opened, it should be kept in the fridge and enjoyed within 1 month.
Inspired by champagne houses, we blend and roast our beans to perfection. Developed with a Michelin-starred chef, this is coffee as you've never tasted before.
Our coffee is sealed using nitro-flush technology to ensure the aroma remains consistent over time. You won’t find coffee that tastes this fresh anywhere else.
Subscribe now to ensure you never run out of your favourite coffees. With no limits, you can choose multiple product types in various characters, in just a few clicks.
Check out our step-by-step brew guides for tip tips on how to make the perfect cup every time. Available for all brew methods; pods, cafetiere, espresso, cold brew...